Pattie Anderson

Pattie Anderson's Guestbook RSS

• lBattle Buddy (Private)
    12 years 8 months ago
    Hey who are the crazy ladies with the feet on the poor dude's face. Get him while he is down... :-)
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 8 months ago
    Great Pics! Be safe while in Iraq!

Gary
  • MerryD (Private)
    12 years 8 months ago
    Pattie I love the pictures. What a palace? I didn't know you loved bears too. And obviously an eye for beauty in architecture.
  • 12 years 8 months ago
    I reviewed your pictures of the hotel. DONKEY IS IN IRAQ! The land of far, far away! What a hoot! I had no idea this was where Shrek & Theona hang out!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 9 months ago
    Thanks for the reply.They sure know (who ever they are) how to screw up something good for the Warrant's.Have A nice day.If you ever come down to Alabama bring your fishing pole.We have some of the greatest fishing there could ever be.( Crappie)
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 9 months ago
    Saw the warrant pic. and Ft Bragg, NC
    Hope you have a safe tour with the military.I did 2 tours in Nam.
    24 years Army retired 1979.God bless
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 9 months ago
    Hi!
    Lovely pictures!
    We are a joung couple from Italy, visit our albums and write us your comments.
    Giorgia e Luca
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 9 months ago
    cool photos x
  • 12 years 9 months ago
    HI PATTIE,
    MY NAME IS JERRY DOUGHERTY. I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR BAGHDAD ALBUM AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU KNOW ANYONE IN THE SERVICE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SEEING PICTURES FROM CONNECTICUT, IF YOU DO CAN YOU REFER THEM TO MY ALBUMS? IT'S PRETTY EXTENSIVE AND IS STILL GROWING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, JERRY
  • Shannon Davis (Private)
    13 years 3 months ago
    Pattie,

I enjoy your pictures of the Richmond Kickers. Clyde Simms is my cousin and it's the only way I get to see him action except when Richmond plays Atlanta. I was so upset they lost to Atlanta in double OT. I will definitley be at the game on August 1 in Atlanta. Keep sharing those pictures!

Shannon in Atlanta

• Pete (Private)
    13 years 4 months ago
    Was looking at your Kings vs. Flyers pics. Nice shots. I'm surprised they let you bring your camera in. Last time I went to Staples, I tried to bring in my digital SLR. Security took one look at my lens(just a 200mm) and they made me take it back to my car. They said it was "too professional" of a camera. Oh well.
  • Patty (Private)
    13 years 4 months ago
    Hey Pattie,

Great pix. I personally want to thank you for sharing your pix. it brought a smile to my face being able to see Brad Both once again even if it was only in a picture "Thank You one again for the happiness you brought me!"
  • Eileen Walker (Private)
    13 years 4 months ago
    Pattie,

Your mom forwarded the pictures of Paul's party to us. They are wonderful, as usual. It is great to be able to keep up with the kiddies via photos.

Love,
    Eileen Walker
  • 13 years 5 months ago
    Thanks for the GREAT photos of my son Dustin Swinehart in the Richmond vs Virginia Beach game. They were nice to see, since I live in Columbus,Ohio.
    Thanks again,
    YT's Mother
  • Linusmoke (Private)
    13 years 6 months ago
    you've obviously worked very hard to put this collection together. thanks for sharing your quality work with us.

To order prints, click on the photos you wish to order, and select the size and quantity. When you are done, click on the "Cart" link at the top of the page. You can order photos anonymously if you are not a Fotki member (or if you are a member, you can order anonymously if you log out). Complete the ordering process. Then wait for your prints to arrive.

If the "order prints" link is not visible to the right of the photo, it is not available for prints.

All photos copyright © Pattie Anderson 2001-09, all rights reserved (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used without my express written permission. Please contact me for permission before using any of these photos on any other web sites (including message boards, blogs, and MySpace pages), whether for profit or not.

powered by Fotki